We want to welcome you to our Alumnae/i Association!
Since Saint Mother Theodore Guerin accepted her first student at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods Academy in 1841, thousands of women and men have been taught by Sisters of Providence in elementary school, high school or college. Our Mission Advancement office will continue to serve the need of all of you!
Some alumnae/i groups have regular reunions. We want you to feel free to share with us events planned across the United States for alumnae/i, and more often in order to keep all of you connected.
See upcoming alumnae/i reunion dates
The Mother Theodore Guerin High School, River Grove, Illinois, Class of 1970 will begin planning the celebration of its 50th Reunion (plus one or two). If you would like to join the reunion planning committee, please contact Maureen Dickinson, director of Advancement Services, at email@example.com or (812) 535-2801. The more the merrier.
- Holy Cross High School alumni have scheduled a 2022 reunion to take place on October 1, at Chandlers, located in the Schaumburg Park District Golf Course. The reunion will begin at 6 p.m., and the alumni will have a website up and running in the near future. Cost to attend will be $80, which includes a dinner and open bar. Any alumni are welcome to attend. For further information, contact Mike Consiglio (1974 graduate) at 708-645-6831.
- The 1972 graduating class of St. Pascal Grade School in Chicago will conduct its 50th Jubilee Reunion on October 1, at The Fairway, 6676 W. Howard St., Niles, Illinois. Cost is $60 per person. Many students from St. Pascal attended Mother Theodore Guerin High School, Holy Cross High School or Guerin College Prep High School. The Planning Team for the reunion includes Bill Bergfalk, Pat Chopelas, Donna DeFrank, Anthony Fidanza, Howard Fischer, Jim Flood, Joe Moran, Karen Pacana, Steve Rysemus, Carol Skiba and Sandra Slove. For more information, contact Pat (Chopelas) Fitzgerald through Facebook. More information will be forthcoming. Cost will be $60 per person. For more information, contact Pat (Chopelas) Fitzgerald through Facebook.
- The Mother Theodore Guerin High School Class of 1982 is planning its 40th reunion, which will take place on Saturday, October 8. The Saturday evening Mass will be dedicated to deceased alumni and will take place at 5 p.m., at the Mother Guerin Parish in Elmwood Park (formerly St. Celestine). A celebration will follow at Draft Bar, 8221 W. Irving Park Rd., Chicago. Cost is approximately $30 with a cash bar. For more information, call Debbie Cyza Duncan at 727-310-9398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or also contact Diane Vessini at 708-899-1306 or email email@example.com.
The 50th Anniversary for the Ladywood-St. Agnes Class of 1973 will take place on Saturday, June 24, 2023, at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Indianapolis. For more information, contact Marianne Ferreol at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting in touch
Alumnae/i relations contact
Each alumnae/i association and a host of other schools have a page. Most associations have a volunteer alumnae/i coordinator, whose contact information will be listed on your page.
Most likely, these graduates will be able to answer your questions!
For other questions, contact Sister Jeanne Hagelskamp, SP, General Councilor, is heading the alumnae/i relations area of our department at this time. You may reach her at 812-535-2855 or email email@example.com.
Associations for existing institutions
- If you attended and graduated from Guerin Prep (formerly Mother Theodore Guerin High School) in River Grove, Ill., you can contact Sister Jeanne Hagelskamp at 812-535-2855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you attended and graduated fromSt. Rose School, Chelsea, Mass., be sure to keep their records up-to-date with the school’s alumni association.
- If you attended and graduated from Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College you should visit the college website for more information.