Application for Internship at White Violet Center
Applications are accepted year round. Internships may qualify for independent study.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must be physically fit — capable of lifting at least 40 pounds, use a shovel and wheelbarrow and work in a variety of weather conditions
- Possess a strong desire to learn and the ability to self-direct
- Willingness to work with animals. Previous experience is helpful but not necessary to apply
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months up to 1 year
If you need additional information or have any further questions, contact Sister Mary Montgomery, internship coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-535-2932.