Apply to be an intern
Individualized internship applications are accepted and considered year round. Applicants must commit for a minimum of three months up to one year. Internships may qualify for independent study.
Our summer 2020 deadline has passed. Check back here for updates on additional opportunities.
- Must be at least 18 years old at start of internship
- Possess a strong desire to learn and the ability to self-direct
- Physically fit, capable of lifting heavy items, able to use basic tools such as a shovel and wheelbarrow
- Prepared to work in a variety of weather conditions
- Willingness to work with animals. Previous experience is helpful but not necessary to apply
If you need additional information or have any further questions, contact Sister Mary Montgomery, internship coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-535-2932.