Bishop McGuinness High School, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Remember these sisters?
This sister taught at Bishop McGuinnes at one time. Click on her name to see what their ministry is now. Or click here to contact them!
History of Bishop McGuinnes High School
This school opened in 1950 as a co-educational high school. It was to be staffed by six different orders of religious sisters, two priests and several lay teachers. The Sisters of Providence staffed the Commercial Department with two sisters. The sisters remained in this position until 1963, when an acute shortage of high school teachers necessitated their withdrawal.