Sister Susan Paweski
Sister Susan entered the Congregation on September 17, 1998.
After the second day of first grade, Sister Susan said she declared she would become a Sister of Providence. She professed final vows in 2005.
Sister Susan has a degree in English and Communications from Mundelein College.
In 2018, she was named Co-Director of the Providence Associate Relationship. Prior to that, she was a fine arts teacher at St. Genevieve School in Chicago.
She has a master’s degree in education from Lewis University in Evanston, Illinois, in addition to a master’s degree in pastoral studies from Loyola University in Chicago. Sister Susan also has a master’s of arts degree in earth literacy from Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
She said she is an avid movie watcher.
Written by this sister
This sister has written content published on this website. Here is some recent content, or you can view her full author listing here.
- A Jumping off point
- A year of St. Joseph, family protector
- The Truth of a Tree
- St. Mary of Magdala: Apostle to the Apostles
- Foundation day: a community effort
Sister Susan is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- The process of becoming a Providence Associate
- The life of Saint Mother Theodore Guerin: a one woman show
- Twenty-three make commitment as Providence Associates
- Updates from the Sisters of Providence summer 2018
- Providence Associate Co-Director Debbie Dillow
- Get to know Sister Sue Paweski, newly named Co-Director for Providence Associates
- Election and inauguration reflections
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.