Give monthly – be a Providence GEM
Make a big impact throughout the year with your tax-deductible, monthly gift to the Sisters of Providence. For a minimum of $7 per month, you’ll also become a Providence GEM (Gives Every Month). Your generous gift promises a bright future for sisters, our mission and ministries.
5 reasons to give a monthly gift
Become a monthly donor through automatic deductions from your credit card or bank account and you will:
- Provide long-term care for the sisters and the ongoing legacy of Saint Mother Theodore.
- Feel good knowing the Sisters of Providence depend on you and pray for you daily.
- Realize that every little bit helps.
- Enjoy the ease of giving – join once! It’s convenient and flexible. Start, change or stop your gift anytime by calling 812-535-2800.
- Become a Providence GEM (Gives Every Month) and receive special benefits.
As a monthly donor, you are a GEM whose support helps us be love, mercy and justice among God’s people. For as little as $7 per month, your commitment lets us count on your ongoing support!
You receive the following special benefits as a Providence GEM:
- Providence GEM membership card.
- Quarterly email or text communication with news on how your donation makes a difference.
- Subscription to HOPE magazine published 3X per year.
- Recognition on the Together in Mission Wall.
- Providence GEM keychain from the Woods.
Select your donation amount and choose how your gift is used. You can also make your gift in honor or memory of a person. Your gift means the world to us!
New! Save time and money by making your Providence GEM donation via an automatic transfer from your bank account. See the form below for details!
May I cancel?
Yes, life happens. We appreciate your commitment. However, should your circumstances change, and you need to discontinue your recurring gift or change the amount, you can do so at any time by calling Mission Advancement at 812-535-2800.
“My reason for giving monthly is appreciation for the strong education role the sisters have played in my life and that they deserve to be cared for lovingly at the end of their lives.”Doug from Terre Haute, Indiana
Donate by phone
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Monday through Friday
Donate by mail
Sisters of Providence
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
Legal Name: Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana
Please be assured that you and all our benefactors are remembered in daily prayer of the Sisters of Providence.