Did you know these 7 ways to give to the Sisters of Providence?
1. Sign up for monthly giving with the Sisters of Providence.
Your gifts can be automatically deducted from your credit or debit card each month.
2. Plan a gift. Talk to us about leaving life insurance, part of an estate or about investing money that provides you income now. Contact Connie Gualano at 812-535-2811 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Use the Amazon Smile program to donate .5% of all your purchases to the SPs. Do your regular Amazon shopping through smile.amazon.com and choose the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods as your charity.
4. Use our Amazon link. Using the Sisters of Providence Amazon Affiliate link to start your shopping provides us with a 4 to 6.5% return of your purchase price. Visit SistersofProvidence.org, “contribute,” “ways to give” for links to both Amazon programs.
5. Share your good experiences of the Sisters of Providence with others!
6. Meijer and Kroger shoppers: choose the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods in the Community Rewards programs.
7. Tell us about your favorite rewards program Contact Rosie Blankenship at email@example.com or 812-535-2817 to tell us about other rewards programs we may not know about but could benefit from.
There are many other ways to give to the SPs — from attending events to shopping at Linden Leaf Gifts. But most importantly, you can give every day to the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods by keeping us and our mission in your prayers!
(Originally published in the Summer 2015 issue of HOPE magazine.)