The innovative spirit of the Sisters of Providence is backed by thousands of individual donors. While we believe there are many ways to partner with us in our life and mission of the Sisters of Providence, charitable giving provides the financial means for us to extend our mission into the future.
Several charitable giving opportunities are available to support the life and mission of the Sisters of Providence.
- Annual giving – gifts in response to direct mail appeals, publications, our annual Phonathon or sent directly to the Mission Advancement office.
- Honor/Memorial gifts – Any gift can be made in honor of/in memory of an individual, group or organization by noting such when the gift is made. The names of persons honored or remembered are listed each month in a book which is kept in the south corridor leading to the Church of the Immaculate Conception.
- Cash alternative gifts – include a stock gift, securities, wills, IRAs, annuities, trusts, life insurance, real estate and prized collections.
- Remembrance Cards – individuals can remember loved ones on special occasions while contributing to the Sisters of Providence.
- Use our secure online donation form or send your gift directly to the:
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
Legal Name: Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana
Shop and give
When feasible, the Sisters of Providence participate in charity giving programs that allow people to give in a variety of ways. We like the fact that these programs allow people to become donors or to donate more than usual by just doing their normal shopping. These programs work at no additional cost to you. We are currently expanding these opportunities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions for other programs.
- Kroger Community Rewards — Sisters of Providence supporters can now swipe their Kroger Plus Card (or enter your alternate ID) to donate! Once you have the Sisters of Providence linked to your new or existing account, there is nothing more to do. Visit Kroger Community Rewards to link your Plus Card or set up an account. Our nonprofit code is 10187.
- AmazonSmile — If you are a regular Amazon shopper, you can link your account to the Sisters of Providence and AmazonSmile will donate .5% of your purchases to us. The program comes at no cost to you and you pay the same prices for your goods as usual. Set up your contribution once and every time you shop (with no further effort), the percentage is donated to us. Just visit this link to get started.
- Amazon Affiliate link — If you do not wish to set up the Sisters of Providence as a charity recipient through AmazonSmile, you can make the SPs a recipient of donations from occasional online shopping expeditions by using our Affiliate link. Just click on this link and shop as normal. Between 4% to 6.5% (depending on the product) of your purchases will be donated for the single transaction. You’ll need to revisit this link any time you want us to receive the benefit of your shopping. You can return to this page to get the link or bookmark it in your browser. And if you know how to build affiliate links, you are free to use the SP code in your links if you’d like us to benefit from your link-sharing.
With your annual single sponsorship, you will receive recognition at both White Violet Center April Earth Day Celebration and October Hootenanny. Please call Zach Pies at the Mission Advancement office at 812-535-2817 or email email@example.com for more detailed information.
For more information on how to give to the Sisters of Providence, call Mission Advancement at 812-535-2800 or email MA@spsmw.org.
The Sisters of Providence remember all benefactors, constituents, alumnae/i and companions in daily prayer.