Volunteering, in any capacity, is a way for a person to give back. The Sisters of Providence have opportunities for people of all ages, abilities and walks of life.
Current volunteer opportunity:
Are you comfortable speaking in front of small groups?
Do you enjoy walking?
Do you have a love of history or a passion for spirituality?
Are you enthusiastic about learning and relating information to others?
- an opportunity to work with groups of your interest such as students or seniors.
- a flexible schedule
For more information about becoming a tour guide and other volunteer opportunities, Contact Sister Rebecca Keller at 812-535-2878 or email email@example.com
Together, we will create a better world!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Greeting visitors at the Welcome Center
- Guiding tour groups
- Answering phones
- Sharing your clerical skills
- Assisting with social activities in our health care
- Providing entertainment or enrichment programs for our health care
- Visiting a sister in health care
- Providing transportation
- Assisting with alpacas
- Working in the organic garden
- Preparing sheared alpaca wool
- Maintaining our grounds and buildings
- Serving at the food pantry