Sister Rebecca Keller
Sister Rebecca, known as Sister Becky, was born in 1949 in Monterey, Indiana. She is the oldest of eight children and her parents were farmers.
She entered the Congregation in 1976, professing first vows in 1979 and final vows in 1984. Prior to entering the Congregation, Sister Becky had graduated from Purdue University.
Of her ministries, she has served as a teacher, as well as ministering within the Congregation and in parish ministry. Currently, she ministers as the coordinator of volunteer services for the Congregation.
Sister Becky’s favorite beverage is hot tea.
Sister Rebecca is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- Volunteer opportunity spotlight: The great outdoors
- Volunteer opportunity spotlight: Docent this sound amazing?
- Volunteer opportunity spotlight: The many virtues of skirting
- April is National Volunteer Month
- Volunteer Spotlight: Penny’s from heaven
- Volunteering can be addictive – cleaning statues in Providence Park
- Sister Rebecca Keller
- Group provides helping hands
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.