Help us spread good cheer! Make a difference with your end-of-year gift.
Christmas is about hope for new and abundant life.
Your gifts help us to bring works of love, mercy and justice to those most in need, by:
- Feeding the hungry at our pantry
- Bringing good news to the captives through our death penalty efforts, migrants at the border and the other justice work in which we are engaged;
- Providing sight, figuratively speaking, for the blind through our continuing work as educators;
- Healing the broken, often literally, through our health-care ministers and ministries;
- Tending to the spirits of those who come to our campus in need of our healing prayer and spiritual programs.
As you encounter Jesus this Christmas season, rejoice that you too have the power to be God’s presence in the life of our hurting world. Thank you for empowering us through your gifts of support.
There has never been a more important time to let others know of Christ’s love, through giving to the Sisters of Providence’ mission and ministries. Your donations to the sisters create hope in so many ways.
Please consider giving a gift today.
Thank you for your support. You and your loved ones are in the sisters’ prayers year-round, as well as those of our associates and staff.
God bless you for your generous consideration. Please be assured that you and all our benefactors are remembered in daily prayer by the Sisters of Providence.
Donate by phone
Hours: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Monday through Friday
Donate by mail
Sisters of Providence
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876