Farm Store is currently closed to customers but online ordering with curbside pick up is available Monday-Friday. Here’s how it works:
- Go to our new Farm Store website and shop.
- Submit your order online by noon for same day pick up Monday through Friday. (Orders placed after the noon cutoff will be available the next day from 3-5 p.m. Orders placed after Friday at noon will be available for pick up on Monday from 3-5 p.m.) You will need to pay for your order online at this time. We accept all major credit cards. No cash or checks will be accepted at this time.
- You will receive an email notifying you that your order was received.
- Orders will be processed and available for pick up between 3-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Pull up to the front of the store and call 812-535-2936 (There will be a sign out front with directions) If you are not in a vehicle remain outside and follow the same procedures.
- Someone from our Farm Store team will bring your order out. In adherence to the COVID-19 guidelines recommended by the CDC there will be no contact.
What can you find at the Farm Store?
Our fresh vegetable supply currently consists primarily of spinach with micro greens, pea shoots, and carrots coming soon. We will be refilling stock regularly. If you don’t see something you’re looking for, please check the site again later in the week.
Contact us at WVC@spsmw.org or leave call 812-535-2936