Sister Tracey Horan
Sister Tracey is a native of Indianapolis. Since 2016, she has ministered as a community organizer with Faith in Indiana, formerly IndyCAN, and the Archdiocese of Indianapolis Justice for Immigrants Campaign.
Sister Tracey entered the Congregation on September 8, 2014. She professed first vows on June 25, 2017.
She graduated from Roncalli High School in Indianapolis and earned a degree from the University of Dayton in Ohio.
Sister Tracey’s hidden secret is that she has a musical background.
“Some people may now know that I played trombone in jazz band for six years and still pick my horn up now and then,” she said.
Written by this sister
This sister has written content published on this website. Here is some recent content, or you can view her full author listing here.
- Celebrating 8th Day Center for Justice
- Where Your Treasure Is
- Video: God’s call is finding a place where we can thrive and be our fullest selves
- New energy, focus for justice
- A prayer for times of discernment
Sister Tracey is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- Newsnotes: winter 2019 updates from the Sisters of Providence
- Get to know Sister Tracey Horan, SP
- Sister Tracey Horan and Faith in Indiana: working for justice
- Faith leaders hold vigil at Clay County Justice Center
- Firing up hope: SP prayer ministries
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.