Sister Patricia Fillenwarth
Formerly Sister Joseph Monica
Sister Patty, formerly Sister Joseph Monica, currently ministers as a counselor in the Chicago area.
Sister Patty was born in Indianapolis in 1940 and entered the Congregation on January 6, 1958.
Since 1976, she has lived in the Chicago area at Maternity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Convent. She has ministered as a teacher at four schools and a principal at another.
Written by this sister
This sister has written content published on this website. Here is some recent content, or you can view her full author listing here.
- A celebration of interculturality
- Every day is a gift
- Providence Family Services’ Annual Rummage Sale Breaks Records
- Dealing with the mid-winter blahs
- Sister Patty pens a poem for Providence Family Services
Sister Patricia is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- Newsnotes: winter 2019 updates from the Sisters of Providence
- Sisters of Providence celebrate Senior Jubilees
- A reflection for the 2018 Senior Jubilee Celebration
- Providence Family Services: A look back; hope for the future
- Bittersweet news from Educational/Family Services
- Providence Family Services: support and welcome for the neighbor
- Sister Patty talks love, mercy and justice
- Sister Dorothy Gartland: neighborhood ministry making a difference
- Sisters Lucy and Mary Fran cook up a good time
- Sister Patty Fillenwarth
- A beautiful time
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.