Sister Cathleen Campbell
Formerly Sister Christian
Sister Cathleen, better known as Sister Cathy, is a native of Washington, D.C. Currently, she ministers as a staff writer for the Mission Advancement Office of our Congregation.
Sister Cathy, formerly Sister Christian, entered the Congregation on September 12, 1966. She professed final vows on October 21, 1972.
She graduated from Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College with a bachelor’s degree in journalism. She also has a master’s degree in Radio/TV from the University of Illinois, and a master’s of professional studies in pastoral studies from Loyola University.
Sister Cathy also has a Doctor of Ministry from the Catholic Theological Union located in Chicago.
Written by this sister
This sister has written content published on this website. Here is some recent content, or you can view her full author listing here.
- Embracing technology to further the Sisters of Providence mission
- Evolving Providence in time of pandemic and beyond
- Sister Cathy Campbell: What does it mean to you to be a Catholic Sister today?
- Immigration injustice: what can I do?
- Interculturality: journey of radical welcome
Sister Cathleen is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- Sister educators reminisce about Sisters of Providence Schools
- Sisters to host Coffee with the Mystics
- Prayer: Creating hope together
- Sister Maureen Fallon: supported by the Ministry Fund
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.