Sister Cathleen Campbell
Formerly Sister Christian
Sister Cathleen, better known as Sister Cathy, is a native of Washington, D.C. Currently, she ministers as a staff writer for the Mission Advancement Office of our Congregation.
Sister Cathy, formerly Sister Christian, entered the Congregation on September 12, 1966. She professed final vows on October 21, 1972.
She graduated from Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College with a bachelor’s degree in journalism. She also has a master’s degree in Radio/TV from the University of Illinois, and a master’s of professional studies in pastoral studies from Loyola University.
Sister Cathy also has a Doctor of Ministry from the Catholic Theological Union located in Chicago.
Written by this sister
This sister has written content published on this website. Here is some recent content, or you can view her full author listing here.
- Tapping into fresh energies: Sister Joni’s vocation and teen ministries
- Providence Community commits to develop Laudato Si’ Action Platform
- Sister Marilyn Baker: living the legacy of Saint Mother Theodore as an international teacher
- Celebrating the Feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- When I was in prison, you prayed with me
Sister Cathleen is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- Virtual opportunities a silver lining to a pandemic
- Sister educators reminisce about Sisters of Providence Schools
- Sister Maureen Fallon: supported by the Ministry Fund
- Voices to prevent abuse: Sisters Cathy White and Cathy Campbell
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.