Terre Haute Farmers Market
Come see us on Saturdays from 8 a.m. -12 p.m. at the Meadows in Terre Haute.
Look for us in our new spot!
WVC has added a second space to our booth this season and will be located on the north east corner of the market. (For market regulars, we have swapped spots with Hallie Hound Barkery and will be on the other side of L&A Farm.)
New market safety protocols
The Terre Haute Farmers Market will look a little different this season. Many new safety measures are now in place to protect both vendors and customers.
If you’re not ready to venture out just yet why not try our new Farm Store To Go. Each Wednesday we will deliver orders from our Farm Store to St Pat’s parking lot located in Terre Haute on Poplar & 19th St. Just order by noon on Wednesday and comment “To Go” when you checkout!
Wednesday pickup at St. Pat’s
If you’re not ready to venture out to the market just yet or you need to restock before the weekend, why not try our new Farm Store To Go?
Each Wednesday we’ll deliver orders from 4-6 p.m. to St Pat’s parking lot located in Terre Haute on Poplar & 19th St. Just order by noon on Wednesday and comment “To Go” when you checkout!
Terre Haute Farmers Market Guidelines
- The first 1/2 hour of business (8:00-8:30 am) is reserved for seniors and those at an increased risk.
- The Market is open to all shoppers from 8:30 – noon.
- Do not enter if you are feeling ill or if you have been in contact with someone who is sick or has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
- Enter and exit through marked walkways ONLY. Do not pass between tents.
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet between others.
- Do not touch any product you do not intend to purchase.
- Face masks/coverings are strongly encouraged.
- Avoid eating/sampling product while at The Market.
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
- Please keep non-service animals at home.
- Music, entertainment, and special events are on hold until further notice.