The Bugle Call
The Bugle Call magazine was published bi-monthly from 1921 to 1958 by the Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College Unit of the Catholic Students Mission Crusade (CSMC). It acquainted the students of the Sisters of Providence with the needs and activities of their missionaries in China (and later in Taiwan). Through this magazine, students were encouraged to support missionary endeavors in various ways.
Leave a Comment