Sister My Huong Pham
Sister My Huong is a native of Vietnam. Currently, she ministers as the Director of Spiritual Care at Holy Cross Hospital in Chicago. Prior to that, she ministered as the Chaplain/Bereavement Coordinator at Grace Hospice in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
Sister My Huong entered the Congregation in 1991, professing first vows in 1994 and final vows in 1999.
She graduated from Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College with a bachelor’s degree in theology and earned her master’s degree in theology from St. John University in Collegeville, Minnesota.
Of her ministries, Sister My Huong served as a Minister of Care at Providence Health Care in Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, was the Clinical Pastoral Educator in Residency at Deaconess Hospital in Evansville, Indiana, and served as the Chaplain/Bereavement Coordinator at Kindred Hospice Illinois, in Berwyn, Illinois.
Sister My Huong is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- New postulant Leslie Dao enters the Sisters of Providence
- Allowing for God’s presence: Sisters of Providence hospital chaplains
- Updates from the Sisters of Providence summer 2018
- Celebrate! Sister My Huong Pham transfers vows
- Transformed and transferred: reflection for the transfer of vows of Sister My Huong Pham
- Sister My Huong Pham transfers perpetual vows to Sisters of Providence
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.