Sister Marilu Covani
Sister Marilú was born in Argentina in 1939.
She met the Sisters of Providence soon after becoming a widow.
She has a son and five grandchildren.
She has studied Medicine and Psychology. She has worked in the field of cytogenetics.
Her recent ministry is as the Coordinator, V Encuentro at the Diocese of San Bernardino.
Sister Marilu is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- The living and growing Providence Associate relationship in California and beyond
- Sister Marilu Covani, passing on the spirit of Encuentro
- Sister Marilú Covani
- All things possible: Sister Marilú Covani
- Three Sisters of Providence celebrate their 25th anniversary
- Mother, grandmother and sister?
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.