Sister Lisa Stallings
Sister Lisa Stallings was born on December 26, 1952. She is a native of Evansville, Indiana.
Sister Lisa entered the Congregation on August 23, 1975, and has been a member of the Congregation for 42 years.
She graduated from Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College with a bachelor’s degree in English, and earned a master’s degree in English from Indiana University. She also has a master’s degree in music (sacred music and liturgy) from St. Joseph College in Rensselaer, Indiana, and a master’s degree in theological studies from St. Meinrad School of Theology.
She ministered as a teacher at Our Lady of Providence High School in Clarksville, Indiana, while also teaching at Providence-St. Mel School in Chicago. She also served as director of music at St. Bernadette Parish in Evergreen Park, Illinois, and at St. William Parish in Chicago.
Currently, Sister Lisa is a member of the Congregation’s Leadership Team, ministering as the Congregation’s Vicar.
Written by this sister
This sister has written content published on this website. Here is some recent content, or you can view her full author listing here.
- Getting to know Providence Self Sufficiency Ministries
- Transformed by these Woods
- What does refounding look like?
- News and notes from the 2014 LCWR Assembly
- Blaze the Fire Puppy is blessed and reporting for duty
Sister Lisa is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- Schoolmates, sisters and part of a leadership team
- Sister Dawn Tomaszewski installed as general superior of the Sisters of Providence
- Sisters of Providence select new officers
- A Father’s Day Tribute!
- Leadership & vision
- The future of religious life
- Sister Lisa Stallings
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.