Sister Carol Meyers
Formerly Sister Michaeleen
Sister Carol is currently ministering as a parish volunteer, literacy tutor, and Montessori substitute teacher in Northlake, Illinois.
Sister Carol, formerly Sister Michaeleen, entered the Congregation on January 7, 1957 from Maternity BVM, Chicago. She professed final vows on August 15, 1964.
She graduated from Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College with a bachelor’s degree in education. She also earned a master’s degree in early childhood development from Indiana State University, and another master’s degree in adult education from Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
Written by this sister
This sister has written content published on this website. Here is some recent content, or you can view her full author listing here.
- Mary, Mother of the Church
- June 25, 2017: Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- June 18, 2017: Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ
- June 11, 2017: The Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity
- June 4, 2017: Pentecost Sunday
Sister Carol is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- Giving the gift of self: Sister Carol Meyers
- Providence Associate Stephen Modde on finding a safe and welcoming community
- Asked to move for the sake of the mission
- Sisters of Providence celebrate Senior Jubilees
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.