- This event has passed.
Living mercy, giving hope: fall Come and See weekend retreat
November 10, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - November 12, 2017 @ 2:00 pm EST
Event is Open for registration. Use the form below to register today.
The Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana, invite single Catholic women ages 18-42 to a Come and See retreat weekend Nov. 10-12, 2017, at beautiful, spirit-filled Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.
Deepen your prayer life. Explore where God is calling you.
Are you being called to live mercy and give hope?
On this free weekend retreat you can:
• Meet informally with the newest members of the Sisters of Providence. Ask any questions you have about what it is really like to join a religious community.
• Get to know the spirituality and mission of the Sisters of Providence.
Get to know the Sisters of Providence!
• Meet other women seeking a joy-filled life.
• Spend time renewing your soul at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.
• Hear the stories and share in the wisdom of some of our sisters.
Might a life of joy as a Sister of Providence be for you? Come and see!
There is no cost to attend the weekend. No pressure. No obligation. Just a chance to meet the sisters and discern God’s call in your life. Why not register now using the form below? Or contact Sister Editha Ben at 812-230-4771 (call or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the weekend or with any questions you might have.