Come and See retreat: Join the legacy & mission of a Saint
October 1 at 7:00 pm - October 3 at 1:00 pm EDT
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
Where is God be calling you? Come and See life as a Sister of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.
Single, Catholic women ages 18-42 are invited to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana, the weekend of Oct. 1-3. During this free, in-person weekend retreat you will have an opportunity to learn about the life and mission of our foundress, Saint Mother Theodore Guerin. Experience that mission in action today by seeing how our sisters live out the legacy of a saint in our own day and time.
Experience life as a Sister of Providence
Learn more about what the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods have to offer:
- faithfulness to prayer and total trust in Providence
- a lived legacy of love, mercy and justice from our foundress Saint Mother Theodore Guerin
- a close-knit community that has called Saint Mary-of-the-Woods with its classified forests and organic farmland home since 1840
- a long history of standing up for justice
- ministries that respond to current needs: today we serve at the US/Mexico border, teach, empower homeless young adults, serve in the medical field, in environmental justice and much more.
Explore how you can live the legacy and mission of a saint as a Sister of Providence.
The retreat will begin at 7 p.m. Eastern time on Friday, Oct. 1 and will conclude at 1 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 3. Food and housing will be provided. Reserve your spot today using the form below. Or call Sister Joni Luna at 361-500-9505 to learn more.
The Sisters of Providence are a community of Catholic women religious who collaborate with others to create a more just and hope-filled world through prayer, education, service and advocacy. Come make a difference in our world with us!