Virtual Come and See weekend retreat
April 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm - April 17, 2021 at 2:00 pm EDT
1 Sisters of Providence Road
Saint Mary of the Woods, IN 47876 United States
Do you want to explore the stirrings of your heart? Tune in virtually by Zoom to learn what the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods have to offer:
- faithfulness to prayer and total trust in Providence
- a lived legacy of love, mercy and justice from our foundress Saint Mother Theodore Guerin
- a close-knit community that has called Saint Mary-of-the-Woods with its classified forests and organic farmland home since 1840
- a long history of standing up for justice
- ministries that respond to current needs: today we serve at the US/Mexico border, teach, empower homeless young adults, serve in the medical field, in environmental justice and much more.
This retreat is for single, Catholic women ages 18-42. Deepen your understanding of God’s call within you.
Weekend meeting times will be from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (ET) on Friday, April 16, then from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. (ET) on Saturday, April 17. We’d love to have you join us!
The Sisters of Providence are a community of Catholic women religious who collaborate with others to create a more just and hope-filled world through prayer, education, service and advocacy. Come make a difference in our world with us!
Would you also like to meet the sisters in person and see Saint Mary-of-the-Woods for yourself? Schedule a Taste of the Woods visit with Sister Joni. Call or text Sister Joni at 361-500-9505.