Come and See virtual retreat: Join the legacy & mission of a Saint
October 1 at 7:00 pm - October 2 at 4:00 pm EDT
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876 United States
October 1 at 7:00 pm – October 2 at 4:00 pm EDT
Where is God be calling you? Come and See life as a Sister of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.
Single, Catholic women ages 18-42 are invited to a virtual weekend retreat on Friday, Oct. 1 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and on Saturday, Oct. 2 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. During this free, online retreat you will have an opportunity to learn about the life and mission of our foundress, Saint Mother Theodore Guerin. And experience that mission in action today by hearing our sisters stories of living out the legacy of a saint in our own day and time.
Experience life as a Sister of Providence
Learn more about what the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods have to offer:
- faithfulness to prayer and total trust in Providence
- a lived legacy of love, mercy and justice from our foundress Saint Mother Theodore Guerin
- a close-knit community that has called Saint Mary-of-the-Woods with its classified forests and organic farmland home since 1840
- a long history of standing up for justice
- ministries that respond to current needs: today we serve at the US/Mexico border, teach, empower homeless young adults, serve in the medical field, in environmental justice and much more.
Explore how you can live the legacy and mission of a saint as a Sister of Providence.
The retreat will take place via Zoom from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Daylight time on Friday, Oct. 1 and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (EDT) on Saturday, Oct. 2. Sign up today using the form below. Or call or text Sister Joni Luna at 361-500-9505 to learn more.
The Sisters of Providence are a community of Catholic women religious who collaborate with others to create a more just and hope-filled world through prayer, education, service and advocacy. Come make a difference in our world with us!
Download a printable flyer for the Come and See weekend retreat.