7 p.m. Friday, March 31 – 2 p.m. Sunday, April 2, 2017
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN
All times are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Event is Open for registration. Use the form below to register today.
Live joyfully! The Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana, invite single Catholic women ages 18-42 to a Live Joyfully! retreat March 31-April 2, 2017, at beautiful, spirit-filled Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.
Deepen your prayer life. Focus on living joyfully in the day-to-day. Explore where God is calling you.
On this free weekend retreat you can:
• Meet informally with the newest members of the Sisters of Providence. Ask any questions you have about what it is really like to join a religious community.
• Get to know the spirituality and mission of the Sisters of Providence.
• Learn more about the life and legacy of Saint Mother Theodore Guerin.
• Meet other women seeking a joy-filled life.
• Spend time renewing your soul at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.
• Hear the stories and share in the wisdom of some of our sisters.
Might a life of joy as a Sister of Providence be for you? Come and see!
There is no cost to attend the weekend. No pressure. No obligation. Just a chance to meet the sisters and discern God’s call in your life. Why not register now using the form below? Or contact Sister Editha Ben, vocations director, at 812-230-4771 (call or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the weekend or with any questions you might have.
Help us spread the word! Print the downloadable retreat brochure and flyer here and share them with others!