Sister Patricia Linehan
Sister Patricia, better known as Sister Pat, is a native of Cincinnati. Currently, she ministers as a freelance artist in Terre Haute, Indiana.
Sister Pat entered the Congregation on August 16, 1993. She professed final vows on August 12, 2000.
She has an RN from St. Francis School of Nursing in Seattle, and a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Washington, also in Seattle. She also earned a master’s degree in education from the University of Washington and a master’s of fine arts from Indiana State University.
Sister Pat has ministered as an administrative assistant, a coordinator of clinical services and an administrator of clinical services.
Sister Patricia is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- A reflection for Memorial Day 2020
- This Memorial Day: Take time to Remember
- Sisters of Providence celebrate Jubilees
- Reflections from the 2018 Golden/Silver Jubilee Celebration
- Reflections for the local Golden Jubilee celebration
- Arts & Music ministries
- Sisters serving their country
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.