Sister Arrianne Whittaker
Sister Arrianne grew up in Germantown, Wisconsin. She traveled to Terre Haute and eventually became involved with the Sisters of Providence via a year-long volunteer program at the Saint Ann Medical and Dental Services Clinic, which was then a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Providence. It is now called the Wabash Valley Health Center.
Sister Arrianne, who is temporary professed, said she felt called to the medical profession since the age of 4.
Currently, she is a resident physician at the St. Vincent Family Medicine Residency in Indianapolis.
Written by this sister
This sister has written content published on this website. Here is some recent content, or you can view her full author listing here.
- Called by God to life as a doctor and a Sister of Providence
- First vows: Sister Arrianne’s journey
- Arrianne enters the novitiate
Sister Arrianne is featured in the following content on the Sisters of Providence website:
- Face-to-face with a pandemic: Sister Arrianne Whittaker
- Faces of our future: a new generation of Sisters of Providence
- Graduation Day!
- Sister Arrianne Whittaker: ‘Providence led me here’
- Meet some newer members
- Get to know Sister Arrianne Whittaker
- Care of Earth attracts new members
- Two sisters profess first, perpetual vows
- Stages of formation as a sister
Click images to view larger.
Donate in her honor
Has this sister made a difference in your life? Help continue the mission.
Get in touch
Use our form to reconnect with or reach out to a current Sister of Providence.