Immaculata cornerstone time capsule opening
The Sisters of Providence and the Immaculata Alumnae Association joined with the American University Washington College of Law (AUWCL) for an event to open two time capsules found on the former Immaculata campus, now part of American University. The time capsules, dating from 1955, were recovered from the cornerstones during demolition of some buildings at the site. More information on the event can be found on the AUWCL web site and a Sisters of Providence news release.
Photos in this gallery were provided by AUWCL Facilities Management Director Walter Labitzky and are used by permission.