Your gifts fund OUR future
More tax deductible gifts are made to the Sisters of Providence during December than during any other month. Don’t delay because sometimes tax-wise gifts require a bit of time to accomplish.
Here are some giving options to consider before December 31st.
- Write that year-end tax deductible charitable check to the Sisters of Providence
- The Sisters of Providence accept credit card and on-line gifts
- Set up a monthly recurring gift here
- Give unneeded interest income to the Sisters of Providence
- A gift of stock to the Sisters of Providence may be tax deductible
- Surrender an unneeded life insurance policy to the Sisters of Providence
- Look into a life-income plan such as a charitable gift annuity
- Donate appreciated assets to the Sisters of Providence
- Review your will and include the Sisters of Providence as a beneficiary
For additional information contact:
Connie Gualano, Planned Giving Manager
Mission Advancement office
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
Phone: (812) 535-2811
Fax: (812) 535-1009
Legal Name: Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana
We urge all donors to consult your financial and legal advisors for a full discussion of implications of any cash alternative gift.
The Sisters of Providence keep all benefactors, constituents, alumnae/i and companions in daily prayer.