The Saint Mother Theodore Guerin Foundation was established in 1992 to honor family, friends and alumnae of the Sisters of Providence who have given us a gift through their will, trust or other estate plans. By doing so, these donors are helping to ensure that the legacy of Saint Mother Theodore Guerin and the ministries of the Sisters of Providence can continue into the future.
These beautiful wall plaques hang proudly outside of the Council Room at the Administration Building on the campus of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana and serve as an ever-present reminder of the faithfulness and commitment of our Sisters of Providence companions and benefactors.
- Naming the Sisters of Providence in your will;
- Purchasing a charitable gift annuity with the Sisters of Providence;
- Naming the Sisters of Providence as a beneficiary of a trust of life insurance policy;
- Naming the Sisters of Providence as a beneficiary of your IRA or other qualified plan;
- Making some other type of planned estate gift to the Sisters of Providence.
You will have the opportunity to designate the wording you wish inscribed on the Saint Mother Theodore Guerin plaque. Many use this opportunity to honor or memorialize a loved one or a Sister of Providence who made a lasting impact on their lives. In addition, a small thank you gift will be presented and a special invitation will be sent to you for the Saint Mother Theodore Guerin dinner, typically held the first Saturday in June.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Saint Mother Theodore Guerin Foundation, please contact Connie Gualano in the Mission Advancement office at 812-535-2811 or by email at email@example.com.
The Sisters of Providence keep all benefactors, constituents, alumnae/i and companions in daily prayer.