Seek your answers through prayer: fall Come and See retreat
October 11 at 7:00 pm - October 13 at 2:00 pm EDT
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
On this weekend retreat you will learn about and experience different forms of prayer. Hear how the Sisters of Providence prayer style has evolved over time. Spend time in community prayer with the sisters. And spend some time alone in prayer listening to where God is calling you.
“Pray, pray very much so the good God will show you what [God] wishes you to do.”
— Saint Mother Theodore Guerin
On this retreat you can also:
- Get an inside look at life as a Sister of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Discern what your joys, your passions and your talents tell you about who God made you to be
- Immerse yourself in natural and spiritual beauty at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Profit from the wisdom and guidance of the Sisters of Providence
- Meet the newest Sisters of Providence and ask them any questions you have about becoming a Sister of Providence
- Find resources for exploring your own unique call
- Meet other women searching for something more in their lives
- Get to know our foundress, Saint Mother Theodore Guerin
Contact Sister Editha Ben at 812-230-4771 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or sign up using the form below.
Help us get the word out! Download a printable flyer about the Come and See retreat here.