- This event has passed.
Celebrate the fall harvest at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods with:
- storytelling around the fire,
- live music — 3 local bands,
- tomato toss,
- chicken bingo,
- local BBQ,
- delicious sides made by the Butler’s Pantry from organic vegetables grown at White Violet Center,
- a beer wagon and wine (cash bar),
- hanging out with new and old friends
- Weber Price
- Dave Ryley and Acoustic Soul
- Acoustic Crowe
All in the gardens and on the grounds of beautiful Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.
Come and go as you please anytime during the event. You don’t have to stay the whole time … or you can! It’s a rain or shine party. We’ll have outdoor tents and we won’t be afraid to use them if we have to.
Bring the whole family! Rain or shine!!
*** Tickets bought from September 29 will NOT be mailed to you but will BE READY at the registration table at the event with your name on !!!!!
Adults: $25, Children ages 4-12: $10, Children ages 3 and under free. (Includes music and food)