Fall Come and See weekend retreat
October 23 at 7:00 pm - October 25 at 2:00 pm EDT
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
- faithfulness to prayer and total trust in Providence
- a lived legacy of love, mercy and justice from our foundress Saint Mother Theodore Guerin
- a close-knit community that has called Saint Mary-of-the-Woods with its classified forests and organic farmland home since 1840
- a long history of standing up for justice
- Ministry that respond to current needs: today we serve at the US/Mexico border, teach, empower homeless young adults, serve in the medical field, in environmental justice and much more.
This retreat is for single, Catholic women ages 18-42. Come, deepen your understanding of God’s call within you. Meals, housing and retreat are included.
- Get an inside look at life as a Sister of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Discern what your joys, your passions and your talents tell you about who God made you to be
- Immerse yourself in natural and spiritual beauty at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Profit from the wisdom and guidance of the Sisters of Providence
- Meet the newest Sisters of Providence and ask them any questions you have about becoming a Sister of Providence
- Find resources for exploring your own unique call
- Meet other women searching for something more in their lives
- Get to know our foundress, Saint Mother Theodore Guerin
- Learn what it means to live out a religious vocation as a Sister of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
The Sisters of Providence are a community of Catholic women religious who collaborate with others to create a more just and hope-filled world through prayer, education, service and advocacy. Come make a difference in our world with us!