- This event has passed.
Come and See weekend retreat
April 3, 2020 at 7:00 pm - April 5, 2020 at 2:00 pm EDT
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
NOTE: Out of an abundance of caution regarding COVID-19, the Sisters of Providence are canceling this Come and See weekend. Make plans to attend our next Come and See weekend retreat Oct. 23-25, 2020.
Living the Gospel today: Jesus’ mission and religious life
How are you living the Gospel?
Come and see how the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods are living Jesus’ Mission today.
Is God calling you?
Are you a single, Catholic woman between the ages of 18 and 42? If so, we invite you to come away to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana, for a Come and See weekend retreat. Explore what it is like to live out a vocation as a Catholic religious sister.
Get to know the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana, and see if life as a Catholic religious sister might be for you. Spend time in prayer and with the sisters, listen to God and discern your future vocation.
Ask any questions you have about the journey to becoming a Catholic sister today. Meet other women like yourself who are considering if a life dedicated to love for God and love for people in need is for them.
- Get an inside look at life as a Sister of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Discern what your joys, your passions and your talents tell you about who God made you to be
- Immerse yourself in natural and spiritual beauty at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Profit from the wisdom and guidance of the Sisters of Providence
- Meet the newest Sisters of Providence and ask them any questions you have about becoming a Sister of Providence
- Find resources for exploring your own unique call
- Meet other women searching for something more in their lives
- Get to know our foundress, Saint Mother Theodore Guerin
- Learn what it means to live out a religious vocation as a Sister of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
The Sisters of Providence are a community of Catholic women religious who collaborate with others to create a more just and hope-filled world through prayer, education, service and advocacy. Come make a difference in our world with us!
Download, print and post this flyer to share the word about this retreat!