7 p.m. Friday, February 17 – 1:30 p.m. Sunday, February 19, 2017
Providence Hall Community Room
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana
Registration deadline: Sunday, February 12, 2017
Cost: $125 (including $25 non-refundable deposit and meals) + Housing $100 (Housing must be arranged prior to Feb. 2.)
All times are in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Event is Open for registration. Use the form below to register today.
Moms deserve a weekend away!
Everyone needs time to catch their breath and refocus – especially busy moms! This weekend retreat is the perfect opportunity to step away and enjoy time with other women while exploring your spirituality. You will make new friends, learn about yourself, and have fun. This retreat is not only a gift to you but to your family. You will return home feeling rejuvenated with the energy to face any challenge! Come by yourself or grab a few friends. All are welcome. The weekend will include;
- Group discussion and sharing with other moms
- Journal writing (bring a few family photos)
- Free time where you can explore our beautiful grounds
- Danielle Bean’s “Momnipotent” program and discussion. “Momnipotence is a special charism that all moms have. It is a special array of gifts given by God – lived out in particular through the vocation of motherhood – that blesses our families and the world.” Danielle Bean.
- Tours and prayers at the Shrines of Saint Mother Theodore Guerin and Our Lady of Providence
- Prayer in the breathtaking Blessed Sacrament Chapel
- Mass in the Church of the Immaculate Conception
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Stations of the Cross from a mother’s viewpoint
- Delicious meals (no cooking!) including our famous Sunday Brunch in O’Shaughnessy Dining Room
All moms, as well as nursing infants, are welcome! Accommodations are available but must be arranged by Feb. 2. The deadline for registration without housing is Feb. 13.
Do you want to attend but can’t make it that weekend? On Saturday, Feb. 25, Sister Mary Montgomery will offer “Busy Mom’s Day Out” a one day retreat!
Reservation and Cancellation PolicySometimes life happens! If you need to cancel your program reservation, please let us know as soon as possible.
Refunds will only be made for cancellations received 5 days prior to the program. Multi day programs and retreats require a $25 nonrefundable deposit at the time of registration. Without housing – reservations must be paid in full at least 5 days prior to the start of the program or retreat. With housing – reservations must be made and payment in full received at least 14 days prior to the start of the program or retreat. Housing costs will not be refunded after this time.
Sister Mary Montgomery
Sister Mary Montgomery, SP, served many years as a pastoral minister with special interests in spirituality, service with the poor, justice and pastoral counseling. She currently offers retreats, spiritual direction and workshops. She has a deep appreciation of nature in every season, the Sacred in the Ordinary, and the arts.