Registration is open: 2019 Fall Farm Share
Register now for our Fall Farm Share. For seven weeks, beginning Oct. 9, receive a bag filled with a variety of fresh-picked, seasonal USDA Certified Organic vegetables, fruit and herbs harvested from our garden and transported to your choice of one of our four convenient locations. All you have to do is pick up your bag each week. A share will feed a small family, or a couple of veggie-loving adults.
Choose what’s in your bag ahead of time or let us pick for you. You can also choose between a full share or a half share. And don’t forget your eggs!
You’ll also receive a weekly email from our garden manager, Candace, with information about what’s in your bag, delicious recipes, what’s happening on the farm and other useful information.
Options and Pricing
Are you a planner? Then the Member Choice option is for you! Each Friday you’ll receive an email with the number of items you can choose for your basket for the following week. Simply place your order of what you’d like and we’ll do the rest.
Full Share $250 for 7 weeks
Are you adventurous? Select the Farmer Choice option and let us choose for you. All you do is show up each week and pick up your produce! But don’t worry. If you happen to get something you’d rather not have, you can easily change out an unwanted item for something from our Swap Box.
Full Share $225 for 7 weeks
Enjoy eggs each week from our flock of happy, healthy hens! You can purchase as many shares of eggs as you wish (pending availability of shares). You do not need to be a Farm Share member to join the Egg Share.
Full Eggs $24.70/dozen for 7 weeks
Half eggs $14/half dozen for 7 weeks
Pick-up days, times and locations
Pick-up is every Wednesday for all locations except for the east side location which is every Thursday:
- The Farm Store at White Violet at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods: 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Central Location at 113 S. 19th St. in Terre Haute: 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Regional Hospital on South 7th St. in Terre Haute: 4-5:30 p.m.
- East side location in Woodridge neighborhood: THURSDAYS noon-7 p.m.
How do I reserve my share?
- Go to our online registration page
- Choose your membership type
- Choose your pick-up location
- Enter your member information
- Review your information
- Choose to pay by credit card or check
You will receive directions for setting up your member account in the confirmation email you’ll receive after signing up.
If you split your share with another person, you can register that person as an additional user. Each online account can hold up to four users. This means that everyone will get the messages that we send to shareholders.
If you still have questions, contact Candace Minster, garden manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-535-2933.
- White Violet Center gardens are USDA Certified Organic. Our veggies proudly sport the green & white organic label!
- We can’t predict what weather, pests, or disease will come our way, so keep in mind that these offerings may fluctuate. Our crop list is split into two groups: foundation crops — items we have in larger quantities for longer harvest periods, usually 4 weeks or more, and season-specific crops — items with a more limited harvest window and usually in lower quantities. These crops may make an appearance for 1-3 weeks at a time.
Reasons to support our Community Supported Agriculture program:
- Locally-grown foods are fresher and taste better
- Organic growing methods used in our garden are in the spirit of Saint Mother Theodore Guerin, foundress of the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Establish a vital link between your food, the people who grew it and the land that nourished it