Come and See life as a Sister of Providence
Where is God calling you?
The Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana, are inviting all single Catholic women ages 18-42 to explore their call during a Come and See Retreat.
The free retreat weekend will take place beginning at 7 p.m., EST, on Friday, April 8, and concluding at 2 p.m., on Sunday, April 10 at spirit-filled Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, located 10 minutes west of Terre Haute, Indiana.
During the retreat, you will have the opportunity to learn about the life and mission of the Congregation foundress, Saint Mother Theodore Guerin. You will also experience the mission first-hand in the lives of the Sisters of Providence and by hearing stories of living out the mission today.
Learn more about what the Sisters of Providence offer, including:
- Faithfulness to prayer and total trust in Providence,
- A lived legacy of love, mercy and justice from foundress Saint Mother Theodore Guerin,
- A close-knit community that has called Saint Mary-of-the-Woods home since 1840,
- A long history of standing up for justice, and
- Ministries that respond to current needs, including serving at the U.S./Mexico border, teaching, empowering homeless young adults, serving in the medical field, in environmental justice and more.