Join the legacy and mission of a Saint
Sisters of Providence to host Come and See Retreat Oct. 1-3
Where is God calling you? Come and See life as a Sister of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana.
All single, Catholic women ages 18-42 are invited to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods on Oct. 1-3. During the free, in-person weekend retreat, you can learn about the life and mission of Congregation foundress, Saint Mother Theodore Guerin. You will also experience the mission in action today by interacting with the Sisters of Providence.
The retreat begins at 7 p.m., EDT, on Friday, Oct. 1, and will conclude at 1 p.m., on Sunday, Oct. 3. Food and housing will be provided.
Learn more about what the Sisters of Providence have to offer, including:
- Faithfulness to prayer and total trust in Providence,
- A lived legacy of love, mercy and justice from foundress Saint Mother Theodore Guerin,
- A close-knit community that has called Saint Mary-of-the-Woods home since 1840,
- A long history of standing up for justice, and
- Ministries that respond to the current needs of today. The Congregation has sisters who serve throughout the United States, including at the United States/Mexico border, and as well as in Asia, who teach, empower homeless young adults, serve in the medical field, in environmental justice and much more.
Sign up or learn more here or call or text Sister Joni Luna at 361-500-9505.
Leave a Comment