Hey teens! Make someone’s day this winter and spring
Hey 12 to 18 year-olds!
Wondering what the benefits of volunteering with the retired Sisters of Providence and other residents at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods might be? Here are just a few:
- Seeing happiness in a retired person’s eyes
- Getting to know and hear the stories of people from another generation
- Sharing your gifts and talents with others
- Earning volunteer hours that look great on scholarship and college applications
- Experiencing beautiful Saint Mary-of-the-Woods in a new and unique way
- Spending time with some wonderful people
- Feeling good about yourself for having done something good for others
We have several upcoming winter and spring opportunities to volunteer with our retired sisters and healthcare residents at the Woods.
We’re full for Sat., Jan. 12. Thanks for the great response!
- Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019: Share your talents and help sisters with activities – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019: Share your talents and help sisters with activities – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9, 2019: Share your talents and help sisters with activities – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, April 27, 2019: Help our retired sisters attend Earth Day Festival and Craft Fair – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tell a friend or come on your own! Twelve volunteers are accepted each session, so fill out the application below today!
Need more information? Find it here or contact Sister Joni Luna at 361-500-9505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the date for our summer volunteer opportunities! June 3-6 and June 10-13, 2019