Community Supported Agriculture subscribers can expect a variety of clean, seasonal vegetables, herbs, fruit and other value-added items like jams, jellies, pickles and other goodies as they become available. Share size will feed a small family, or a couple of veggie-loving adults.
Call Candace Minster at 812-535-2933 today! She’ll have a few questions for you to get us all started off on the right foot together.
Choose from these pick-up locations
Shareholders pick up their share of produce every Wednesday beginning in mid-May at:
- White Violet Center at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods: 3:30-5:30 p.m. (EDT)
- Central Location at 113 S. 19th St. in Terre Haute: 4:30-6:30 p.m. (EDT), or
- Regional Hospital on South 7th St. in Terre Haute: 4-5:30 p.m. (EDT)
Reasons to support our Community Supported Agriculture program:
- Locally-grown foods are fresher and taste better
- Organic growing methods used in our garden are in the spirit of Saint Mother Theodore Guerin, foundress of the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Establish a vital link between your food, the people who grew it and the land that nourished it
I understand that by becoming a shareholder of the Community Supported Agriculture initiative, I will share both the rewards and the risks of the growing season along with the other shareholders and the growers. I recognize that there is no guarantee of the exact amount I will receive each week. I agree to comply with all safety measures posted in the distribution area while on the property.
Early bird discount before April 1, 2015:
Full share — $450 (Equivalent of $22.50 a week.)
Half share — $250. Picked up every other week.
Those interested in becoming shareholders must first contact Candace Minster, garden manager, at 812-535-2933 or email@example.com. Candace will get a contract and guidelines to you and get your choice of pick-up location recorded.
Make checks payable to White Violet Center for Eco-Justice and mail to:
White Violet Center for Eco-Justice
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
For more information and payment options, contact Candace Minster, garden manager and fiber projects coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-535-2933.