Thank you for visiting the Sisters of Providence website. Your privacy is important to us. As such, we provide this privacy information to explain our online presence and activity. We recognize our obligations to keep your information secure and confidential. We respect your privacy and will not sell, loan, give, or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties. We strive to respect your communication wishes and create our email messages and mailings to be relevant to your interests and desires for information. You may unsubscribe from our communications at any time. Here are some other things you may want to know:
- The Sisters of Providence manage a volunteer network of alumnae/i associations for former SP schools. If you are an alumnae/i of a former SP school and voluntarily provide that information to us, we will share your name, address, telephone number and email information with the volunteer alumnae/i association coordinators for your school, unless you request otherwise. The information is shared specifically for the purposes of organizing alumnae/i reunions. Please submit requests to withhold information from alumnae/i associations to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-535-2800.
- You may be asked to voluntarily provide your name, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, email address or other personal information in order to make a donation, make purchases or to have access to some features of the site.
- You may always refuse to provide your personal information, and this may lead to our inability to provide you with certain features or services. We may collect information that is anonymous, such as your computer/internet ID. This information helps us to evaluate how our visitors use and navigate our website on a collective basis, including the number and frequency of visitors to each page on the website and the length of visits. We hope that, by using anonymous statistical information, we can update the site to make it more useful for all users.
- All content displayed on the Sisters of Providence website is under copyright protection of the Sisters of Providence, 1 Sisters of Providence, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876. All names, titles, logos, images, icons, graphics, scripts, photographs, themes, layouts and other tangible and intangible aspects are the property of the Sisters of Providence. Website materials may not be reproduced electronically without prior written permission for any use other than offline viewing.
- Material on this website has been posted for the convenience and general information of persons interested in the Sisters of Providence, their ministries and issues of concern to them, their associates, co-ministers, and persons who have or wish to have association with them or learn about them.
- Links to other websites from this site are for user convenience only and do not represent endorsement. By providing these links, the Sisters of Providence assume no responsibility for, nor do they necessarily endorse, these websites, their content or their sponsors.
If you have questions about any content on the Sisters of Providence website, or any of the routine procedures in practice herein, you may contact email@example.com.