Thank you for supporting our mission!
The Sisters of Providence strive to meet our mission of love, mercy and justice in partnership with others. We can’t do it without you.
Each year, we reach out to donors through our Phonathon. Sisters of Providence and our partners in mission — including alumnae/i, Providence Associates, staff and friends — call to ask previous donors to renew support of our mission of promoting works of love, mercy and justice among all of God’s people. Our 2013 Phonathon is Feb. 17-19, Feb. 24-26 and March 3.
While fundraising is a primary goal of Phonathon, outreach to our donors is also a significant part of the three week event. We hope to contact nearly 4,000 people and take hundreds of prayer requests, which are placed at the Shrine of Saint Mother Theodore Guerin.
- Sister Lisa Stallings is moved by how people speak over and over again of their fondness for their teachers and friends.
- Sister Paula Damiano appreciates how the names on paper become real when she hears people tell their stories.
- Sister Joan Matthews loves to connect with families and people she went to school with.
- Sister Gloria Memering had funny and heartbreaking experiences in her phone calls.
- Sister Dawn Tomaszewski cherishes how willing people are to open their hearts to the Sisters of Providence.
Those who do not wish to be contacted can send their gift before the calling begins or request that their name be removed from the calling list.
- contact us at 812-535-2800
- or make a gift online.
Either way, we are looking forward to talking to you.
- Feb. 17-19
- Feb. 23-25
- March 3
- This year, all calls are being made by sisters and volunteers at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.