Year-end Planned Giving Is Easy
If you are 70 1/2 years old or older, you can take advantage of the Pension Protection Act by transferring funds from your IRA to the Sisters of Providence.
You can surrender low-yielding CDs to establish a charitable gift annuity with the Sisters of Providence.
- Give unneeded interest income to the Sisters of Providence.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the Sisters of Providence with a gift of stock.
- Surrender an unneeded life insurance policy to the Sisters of Providence.
- A donation of cash is always welcome.
The deadline to take advantage of tax benefits for the current tax year is December 31st.
Contact Connie Gualano, Planned Giving manager at (812) 535-2811 or by e-mail at CGualano@spsmw.org to request one or both of the following FREE brochures:
- Effective Year-End Planning
7 Charitable Tax-Wise Moves You Can Make Now
The Sisters of Providence keep all benefactors, constituents, alumnae/i and companions in daily prayer.