Your gifts will fund our future
Planned giving is a process of providing benefits to you while contributing to the mission of the Sisters of Providence through various estate planning vehicles. Most planned gifts also assist you (the donor) in terms of tax benefits.
Ensure the future of our mission by making a planned gift today
Please click in the menu for information on various types of planned gifts.
Several informative brochures are available to assist you with your planned giving. To receive any of these FREE brochures (see below) or for other information about making a planned gift to the Sisters of Providence, please contact:
Planned Giving Manager
Office of Congregational Advancement
1 Sisters of Providence
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
Phone: (812) 535-2811
Fax: (812) 535-1009
Available Brochures include:
- 7 Charitable Tax-Wise Moves You Can Make Now
- Effective Year-End Tax Planning With Charity in Mind
- Ways to Give
- Charitable Planning for Today’s Donor
- Estate and Charitable Planning for Today’s Woman
- 12 Ways a Charitable Gift Annuity May Benefit You
- The Charitable Gift Annuity: Guaranteed Payments for Life
- Augmenting Your Retirement Security: The Deferred-Payment Gift Annuity
- Planning Your Will with Trusts
- Planning Your Will: Insights and Options
- Planning for a Secure Retirement: Charitable Options
- Life Insurance: A Flexible Asset
We urge all donors to consult with your financial and legal advisors for a full discussion of implications of any planned gift.
The Sisters of Providence keep all benefactors, constituents, alumnae/i and companions in daily prayer.