This school opened in 1950 as a co-educational high school. It was to be staffed by six different orders of religious Sisters, two priests and several lay teachers. The Sisters of Providence staffed the Commercial Department with two Sisters. The Sisters of Providence remained in this position until 1963 when an acute shortage of high school teachers necessitated our withdrawal.