Where/when were you born?
Chicago, Sept. 18, 1946
Where do you live now?
Right outside Chicago in Park Ridge, Ill.
Schools attended and degrees received:
- Educated by Sisters of Providence at St. Genevieve and Providence High School
- Bachelors in elementary education from Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
- Masters in social work from University of Illinois in Chicago
Jobs and titles you’ve held:
- Elementary school teacher for 10-11 years in catholic schools
- Outpatient mental health for 3 years
- School social worker for 21 years
- Currently retired
Other board positions/memberships/awards:
On the Providence Family Services Board. In the past served on the board of White Violet Center for Eco-Justice.
I love to read and write, to send letters and cards to people, be involved through volunteering. I like movies and theater, love spending time with family, like animals
“I choose to be a part of Guerin Outreach Ministries because …
I have complete respect and admiration for what they are doing at Providence Family Services. Sister Patty and Sister Dorothy are amazing. They are so totally committed to the people, to the work they are doing and to being a witness in the Humboldt park area. I want to be as supportive as possible of what they do.”